...

Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Year's Resolution Gym Goers...

So I thought it was about time someone stuck up for the 'New Year's Resolution Gym Goers'! Because I keep seeing posts about how 'annoying' they are! Huff!

Personally, I haven't even noticed an influx of newcomers since the New Year, but some of you seem to be moaning about them anyway! (Come to think of it that's probably because my gym has a 6/12 month contract).

SO here's what I think... Anyone who truly is a health enthusiast would be thrilled to hear that so many people have decided to turn around their lifestyle and get fit and healthy!

Obviously nobody likes a busy gym... But at the end of the day, they pay their membership fees just like you and have every right to use the equipment!

Besides, like every year, the percentage of people that stick at it probably won't be very high, but for those that do - congratulations!

So good on you, New Year's Resolutioners!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like