...

Tuesday 6 January 2015

MY NEW SMOOTHIE BLENDER!


This is the Breville Blend Active and I LOVE it!

I bought my friend one of these for Christmas and then I just couldn't resist getting myself one!!

It's so small and slick and fits anywhere really neatly. The 'blend in bottle' feature means that it makes no mess! All you do is remove the blade and place the bottle top on. If you wash the blade under hot water after blending, for about 20 seconds, it's clean straight away!

And it's actually really good at blending!! I put in frozen chunks of mango which are SOLID but it blends them effortlessly - and ice! So it's sooo good!

It's quite cheap too - in fact it's on offer for £24 on Amazon at the moment with free delivery so you just must get one!

Make sure to leave your comments below! How do you make your smoothies? 
Courtney x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like