...

Wednesday 4 February 2015

THE INCREDIBLE LIMBER STRETCH - MY NEW ESSENTIAL LIFE AND WORKOUT PIECE (AND 20% OFF DISCOUNT CODE)


PRESENTING THE AMAZING LIMBER STRETCH!!!

So at first I was a little skeptical about how I would use this belt and wasn't sure if I'd have much use for it... And how wrong was I!!! In short; I LOVE this belt. It's an absolute essential for me now - both a lifestyle AND workout essential. So I thought I'd give you a detailed review of the product and hopefully you'll think about buying one too!! To be honest, I think it's actually a very sound investment. I will DEFINITELY stick with this belt. I've had my belt for about 5 days and barely taken it off.


Firstly, I don't know how much I can emphasize that this belt is sooooo comfortable. In fact, the other day I just wore it all day and almost completely forgot about it hah! Its Spandex Lycra band just sits effortlessly around your waist or hips. And even when you have your phone and other belongings in the belt, sitting down is just as comfortable.


I was a little worried about the sizing, because I have quite a small figure and an especially small waist. However, the smallest size fits wonderfully on my hips and doesn't loosen when I move. But the great thing is, they offer to replace your band if you do pick the wrong size, so you can't be put off by sizing!

I went for the black band, which is really subtle and looks like part of my yoga pants/running tights and just goes so well. Though I'm actually considering getting one of the aqua coloured ones to show off because that one is such a nice colour and would like nice in the summer hah!


As I've mentioned, I was skeptical about using it for running, but I MUCH preferred it to the usual arm band!!!

 I was also expecting the band to keep moving as I ran, and having to readjust it, but not at all - it stayed in place for a whole 5K! And it was SO comfortable. The problem with armbands is they wobble around and loosen and if you wear a jacket, and want to take it off whilst running, you can't without stopping your run, because it's strapped around your arm. I also really preferred having all of my belongings just at my waist so that I don't have to worry about them. It's much more comfortable on your waist and you don't feel the weight of your phone moving at all, like you would with an arm band.

Another feature I love is the little hook inside which I like to put my house key on so that you have no worries at all about it coming loose. However even running with my phone, key and money (as I was stopping off at the shop afterwards) was no problem at all and I didn't feel like anything was going to fall out during the run.

Also, I love to use the Nike+ Running App and having the phone easily accessible on my waist means that I can easily take it out mid-run and check my distance/speed/etc and easily place it back in - something I wasn't able to do with a running arm band. As well as running I also wore it to yoga, and even through extravagant poses it stayed in place and remained really comfortable with my belongings in


This belt is also really ideal for taking my dog for a run because normally I end up running with a handbag with treats and poo bags and my money and phone in (which is a nightmare) but this makes for effortless dog walking/running. Especially in the summer when I won't have jackets and coats with pockets in, I can't wait to wear this!!! I can imagine that it would be perfect for cycling and hiking too in the summer, which I'm looking forward to. I'm also doing some travelling soon with a lot of long flights and moving about and I just know that my travelling attire will be yoga pants and my Limber Stretch band as I'll be able to keep my passport, phone, money and boarding passes right around my waist (especially as I won't have jackets and coats where I'm headed)!! EXCITING TIMES!


So on the whole, I COMPLETELY recommend this product because it's so versatile and comfortable and convenient and I think everyone will have a use for it and some of you will have loads of uses for it like me! There's such a sense of freedom with being completely hands free! Especially during exercise or travel when you're rushing about and really do want to be hands free! I LOVE my Limber Stretch band!!!!! It is WELL worth the money! And the material feels really durable so hopefully it'll last a long time too!

You can order this band from Amazon UK by searching the Limber Stretch or by clicking this link here! AND FOR ONE MONTH I PRESENT YOU THE CODE: LOVEHUGS for a further 10% off of the price which already has 10% off, giving you a 20% saving!

P.S Delivery was super speedy too, I received mine within 3 working days!

Have a beautiful day!!!!! Courtney x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like