...

Monday 29 September 2014

Nakd Celebration Box!



Ok, I just absolutely have to share this with you! This is the Nakd Celebration box which can be purchased directly from the Natural Balance Foods (the owners of Nakd and Trek) which cuts out the middle man and saves on price.

This box is only £13.99 for 18 assorted bars/snack packs and Natural Balance Foods even threw in two bars for free, so I got 20 bars for £13.99. (I fibbed - actually, my lovely partner bought me this box as a surprise treat after I had been lusting after it). And sometimes, even better than this, the box is on offer for just £10. It's amazing! If you're just getting into Nakd bars, then buy this box (which will save you money on the £0.75-£1 store price of these bars) and will let you trial loads of different flavours to find out which one you love! After trying some of these new flavours, I have added the 'caffe mocha' flavour to my list of favourites. It's so delicious! I love anything coffee flavoured (especially coffee chocolates) and this is thee most perfect alternative. 

I've also discovered that the chocolatey bars (caffe mocha, cocoa orange and cocoa delight) and absolutely amazing warmed up. If you pop them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds then they taste like little fudgey brownies, they're heavenly and so, so nutritious!
There are three different types of Nakd bar, they have the normal variety which is a mixture of different flavours like 'cashew cookie' and 'rhubarb and custard' and they also have a variety of bars which are oaty bars. The oaty bars are the ones with the light cream background - in the photo above you can see 'apple pie', 'banana bread' and 'berry cheeky'. You can also get the crunch variety, which contain small soya crunchies to make the bars more interesting. So, depending on your preferences and what kind of bars you like, there's lots of variety. As well as this, you can get the little bags of infused raisins - so far I've tried the cola ones and they actually taste like cola! They're wonderful little healthy treats.


If you haven't tried Nakd bars before and want to know what they're all about, then check out a post I wrote a while ago, when I first got into Nakd bars, by clicking here.

1 comment :

  1. I'm not a huge fan of the Nakd bars but my Mum is. I might get her this as part of her Christmas gift. It's a good price too.

    http://loveyourtemple.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like