...

Saturday 7 February 2015

HOMEMADE SUSHI TIME


So let's talk facts... We all LOVE sushi right??

But shop-bought sushi is overpriced and never quite as good - and you can't decide what you have in them. HOMEMADE SUSHI IS THE WAY FORWARD!

All of this sushi was less than £10 and there were probably about 40 pieces!!! And BIG ones too, not those little tiny sushi rolls! I made some salmon, some salmon and cucumber and some plain avocado (the vegetarian option).



I used:

  • Sushi rice
  • 5 sheets sushi nori
  • 1 packet smoked salmon slices
  • 1/4 a cucumber
  • 1/2 an avocado
  • Soy sauce
  • A bamboo sushi rolling mat - essential!

I'm thinking about creating a how-to video in the future because trying to explain how to make and roll sushi just isn't going to work as well...

Don't get me wrong - it's not as difficult as people think!! But, it's just hard to explain without showing you! Also, you do need the rolling mat - it's near impossible without it. BUT you can find them for less than £2 on Amazon, e.g I found one here!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like