...

Thursday 8 January 2015

NAKD BAKEWELL TART BARS - SOO GOOD


So you may already know from this post and this one that I'm a HUGE Nakd fan, like a SUPER DUPER Nakd fan...

AND THEN ALONG CAME THE BAKEWELL TART FLAVOUR AND THAT HAS TAKEN MY FANDOM TO AN ALL NEW LEVEL.

But seriously, these are incredible - a dream. They're the tastiest things ever (they actually do taste like a bakewell tart just minus the junk)! And they're sooooo good for you! All they contain is: dates, cashews, raisins and a natural flavouring. HUH? REALLY? Yes really. Sooooo healthy.

If you haven't tried Nakd bars before a) you are really missing out b) checkout the links at the top where I talk alllllll about why Nakd bars are so great and c) BUY SOME.

What's better, you don't have to break the bank for these - at Tesco (sorry USA readers :( ) at the moment they're 50p!!!! Which is the same as a chocolate bar?? And that's cheaper than you'll find them anywhere else I believe. SO STOCK UP! I bought 10 to start with to add to my collection which is quickly depleting...

Here's my collection muahaha!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like