...

Tuesday 13 January 2015

MY 'BODY SHOP' COLLECTION


So I LOVE Body Shop! Their stuff is natural and fairtrade, eco-friendly, sensitive and soo good for your skin! And it all smells super good!  I love that I can use all of their products without worrying about how my skin will react to it!I know a lot of people also like Lush, but I've never been a fan of Lush products, I find them all too perfumey for some reason?? But I love the range at Body Shop! So I just thought I'd share with you my current collection (which is actually fairly small at the moment as I've finished a lot of products completely).

This collection is made up of:
A strawberry shower gel
A strawberry body polish
Two strawberry soaps
Two strawberry body butters
A body scrunchy
A 'ginger sparkle' hand lotion
A shea butter body butter
Vitamin E cleanser cream
Vitamin E eye cream
Honey hand cream
Peppermint foot cream
Coconut body lotion
Aloe vera soothing face cream
Rainforest naturals hair conditioner
Tea tree cleanser
'Fudge' lip balm

The tea tree cleanser is one of my favourites! In fact, their whole tea tree collection is really good! You should give it a try! Especially if you're trying to get clearer skin (but don't forget to moisturise a couple of times a day if you use tea tree products)!

One thing I haven't tried much of is the Body Shop makeup - have any of you?? Let me know!

Courtney x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like