...

Monday 12 January 2015

ANOTHER HOLLAND AND BARRETT TRIP


So I took yet another trip to Holland and Barrett yesterday to buy some wonderful new things. And got some great deals too as the penny sale is on!

As per usual I bought lots of new teas to try and my tea collection is now really quite absurd! I have a full caddy of tea in my tea box and 7 other boxes! But tea is wonderful so who cares (I'm just running out of room to store it all)!

I also got some yummy goodies...


Up until now I had not tried agave nectar as I love to sweeten things with honey and have always been quite content with that, but I thought I need to give it a try. It'll be better for things like baking where I don't necessarily want the honey flavour but need to sweeten it. I also bought some Yo Yos (which I call Yo Yo Bears - not sure if the bear part is included in the name??) but they're just yummy junk-free fruity goodness so you can't go wrong there!

I also thought I'd try one of the Dr.Organic lip balms as Holland and Barrett seem to love this brand and this lipbalm smells and feels amazing on my lips!


I also bought some vitamins but I'm going to do a separate post about vitamins and supplements shortly so 'stay tuned' for that!

Courtney x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like