...

Monday 19 January 2015

WINTER TIME UPDATE


So it's still winter time. And it seems to be getting more and more wintery. Now I wouldn't mind if we at least had some snow. But nope, just cold, dark days still... 

Which is irritating because I really want to run outdoors, but it's too cold and icy or the routes are covered in swamp-like mud. Which is a shame because running on a treadmill just isn't the same...

I need to invest in some Winter running gear. Yup.

We occasionally get a sunny winter's day though, and those are quite pretty. So I thought I'd share these pretty, un-edited winter pictures with you.

AND in other, more exciting news, me and Philip have booked our flights to Singapore for 30th April to 18th May!!!! SO exciting!! Although I'm not quite prepared for running in 32 degrees Celsius with insane humidity! BUT I CAN'T WAIT! 

Also, I'm thinking of doing a giveaway soon featuring a lot of the products I've done posts about, so that you can enjoy my favourites too! What do you think?

Courtney x




No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like