...

Saturday 10 January 2015

NEW NIKE RUNNING GEAR // DOWNSHIFTERS 6


Up until now I have absolutely loved my Nike Revolution 2 running shoes, but truth be told they have seen better days. They're by no means wrecked... I just thought a sparkly new pair would be nice. And it was between another pair of Nike Revolution 2 or trying the Downshifters. The Downshifters looked even more 'bouncy' and supportive and were only a little more expensive, so I went those!

And of course I had to (did I really? Really?) get some new Nike socks to go with them!

(I'm going to wear them out soon and will get back to you)!

Which shoes do you wear for running/working out? Any Recommendations?

Courtney x

UPDATE 10/01/2015 17:30
Okay, I've just got back from my workout and on land and treadmill these are AMAZING! Running is just so effortless. I am in love.

2 comments :

  1. I love the colors! I think investing in good running shoes is worth it so I don't worry that much either if it is a bit expensive.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! A good pair of running shoes really does make all the difference!

      Delete

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like