...

Saturday 10 January 2015

ETHNIC FAIR-TRADE HAUL // BEAUTIFUL LITTLE TREASURES



I've been so excited to show you guys all of these wonderful things from an amazing shop, Evolution, which I visited in town yesterday, but they also trade online too!

The company works with fair trade workers around the world in countries such as Thailand and India to produce beautiful ethnic products that we can enjoy at home whilst encouraging fairer conditions and pay abroad for wonderfully handmade, sweatshop-free treasures! So here are the things I bought!

A lovely little Aztec style rug, some handy cute little jars, a really great Day of the Dead pen (I'm a big Day of the Dead fan)*.


A really cute little bag for the summer which was handmade in Thailand, a large vanilla candle set with a little mat and incense set, some vanilla tealights, another normal vanilla candle and some Nag Champa incense sticks (which I've heard are way better than normal ones)!


I also got a really lovely pack of coasters and yet another vanilla candle set (I like vanilla).


Some of these things I've put aside to fetch out in a year or two when I have a new house (and actually have room for all of the beautiful things I buy).

Hope you enjoyed these pictures! And definitely checkout their website!!

Courtney x

* Day of the Dead: I've been to Mexico 5 times and watched some documentaries on Day of the Dead and it's just so wonderful and colourful. Celebrating the lives of those who've passed is a wonderful thing!

2 comments :

  1. That is such a cute Day of the Dead pen! I am definitely going to be looking into this store. Thanks for the recommendation!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Delivery is only £3 and their stuff is so, so beautiful and well worth it!

      Courtney x

      Delete

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like