...

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Super-food haul at SUPER good prices 2!


Hello peoples! You may have seen my previous haul of super foods (click here to see it) a few days ago... WELL, I couldn't resist and went back for more! And ended up with these delicious goodies. (In fact I also went back a third time and bought another 3 bags of the vanilla blueberry clusters with flax seeds but shh)! The clusters are just the most wonderful things I've ever tasted! And they're absolutely packed with goodness. I'm also excited to try the P28 white chocolate peanut butter that so many people have raved about as well as the 9bar. I accidentally gobbled up the Meridian peanut bar instantly and it was very, very good!! Tasted like the Reese's Peanut Butter cups (but a healthy version)! And this was packed full of protein too. I really recommend you try one of those bars. I have never tried any of the Meridian nut butters yet as I know they do things like cashew, almond and of course peanut butters - have any of you tried them? Anyway! Lots of new things to try so look forward to lots of new posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!

You may also like